When printing the Request – two sheets of paper is printed. If DD-214 is request with urgency. Then request as a single order without any other items. So many times, the DD-214 is required at emergencies. Don’t wait, order now. If you need assistance, The HOHP Veteran Center can assists you in ordering your Military Information. No Cost.
- 1st: personally mail request. (slow process)
- 2nd: To Fax Document. (Faster process)
- Must annotate on Request – Reason
- Request DD-214 only if you need it fast for Eligibility
- Request Military Records – Records take Time to Gather at Military Archives.
- Spouse Past Away on this Date ______ . Need DD-214 ASAP
- The information is provided from numerous experiences of veterans / dependents.
Call to confirm the organization’s operation hours have not changed.–
318 N Florence St Suite A
Casa Grande AZ 85122
Open: Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday Hours: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Closed on Wednesday
Veterans and Veterans with Family only
HOHP Veteran Center is dedicated to assisting Veterans and Military Families in Pinal County by providing services or connecting them to providers that will assist with life’s challenges. Services are provided at “Eagles Landing” Veteran Center and the “Eagle One” Mobile Veteran Outreach Center.
Veterans can connect with an Arizona Department of Veteran Services Benefits
Counseling is provided by the Tucson Veteran Center
HOHP provides referrals to support services that include:
Job search tips
501 N Florence St Suite 101 Casa Grande AZ 85122
Email us: email@example.com
8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M., Monday – Friday Note: Appointments are highly recommended.
Click Here: https://www.nchponline.org/